An LDX analyzer is a gadget for testing cholesterol and other lipids. It can also test blood glucose, inflammatory disorders, and heart disease. The gadget comes as a lifesaver to individuals who have problems with their level of cholesterol more so those suffering or an on the verge of suffering from lifestyle diseases like obesity. With LDX an individual can lead a longer and healthier life by availing tools that can be used not only by healthcare practitioners but also patients themselves. The machine utilizes patented innovative technology to take the measurements of a complete lipid profile and glucose from a finger stick in less than five minutes. With AST test, it is possible immediate results on the condition of your heart and blood.
Components of LDX analyzer
The LDX system comes with the following:
- Printer cable
- Power supply
- User manual
- Optics check cassette
- Procedure manual
LDX analyzer brings with it several advantages to health providers and patients. One of the most notable is the scope of capabilities. In essence, it can be termed as many in one. After taking the test, the medical practitioner can share the test results with their patient right on the spot. This means that there is a good time for clinical decisions to be made and actions are taken to mitigate the impacts of the disease it diagnosed or treat it all together.
Below are some more benefits of LDX analyzer
- It is small and portable which makes it ideal for tabletops and even storage facilities
- The system comes with a printer that is easy to use and that produces duplicate copies of test results for the patient and the medical practitioner.
- It is light in weight which makes it excellent for use in offices or point of care applications.
- It has calibrations and has options for software upgrades whenever necessary.
- Only one drop of blood from a fingerstick is necessary for the process. This significantly eliminates the venipuncture anxiety.
- Gives feedback immediately which is important because medical attention can be sought immediately.
- It is the only system waived by the CLIA. It meets all relevant National Cholesterol education program guidelines for accuracy and precision.
- Assured clinical decision.
- The machine meets National Cholesterol Education Program performance goals.
- Errors are eliminated with automated checks. The presence of unique safeguards and computerized checks assist in ensuring the integrity of the analyzer thereby eliminating errors
- Simple three step testing. First, collect the sample from a finger stick within 10 seconds using a capillary tube then dispense the sample into the test cassata. Finally, insert the cassette and run. Wait for results.
- The kit is a market leader. It is the number one choice of health experts in many physicians’ offices, wellness programs, and hospitals world-over.
The attributes including accuracy, speed, and a wide variety of tests present in the LDX analyzer makes a gadget that is invaluable in the combat of heart diseases metabolic syndrome and diabetes. Even better, rapid results give room for immediate medical action including counseling and treatment. Being an instrument used in the point-of-care testing, the diagnostic process is substantially streamlined and sees to it that patients get the best care when needed.