Known to carry one species called the streptococcus pyogenes, GAS, also known as, necessitate and popularize the use of Strep A test kits. Linked most frequently with bacterial pharyngitis (in comparison to Streptococci groups C and G), GAS trigger what many identify as strep throat. Whether you seldom or often come in contact with the some several million of cases strep throat that occur annually, there are various Strep A test kits available that can aid you in disease spread prevention and early treatment through detection.
Types of Strep A Kits
If you are searching for more specific Strep A test kits to get the best results that work within your environment, medical facility or lab, find the specific one that suits your needs best. Do you enjoy the simplicity of CLIA waived test kits? Are rapid kit detection options a must-have for your clientele? Because the disease is transmitted through secretions of the nasal cavity or saliva, cases of strep throat can increase at alarming speed. Throat swabs are commonly used in Strep A test kits. Below are some of the varieties of Strep A Kits you might use to ensure infectious disease is identified and treated as efficiently as possible:
- For quicker answers and a simpler process Dipstick Format Strep A tests like the Beckman Icon DS, the Quidel QuickVue, and the Inverness POC Clearview Exact II are easy to use and CLIA waived. The Inverness Strep A test can get results in 1 minute.
- If you prefer the clarity of cassette formatted Strep testing kits, the Beckman Icon SC and the Inverness POC Clearview Exact II have cassette format options available. The Beckman Icon SC’s clear result window helps the professionals bring clear answers to patients who need the right treatments to get back to leading healthy happy lives.
- Is an extremely sensitive Strep A test kit what you need? Accuracy is key. Avoiding false readings is efficient and important. Flexible extraction tubes and an under 5 minutes result window lets medical professional address patient needs right away. The Inverness POC Biostar Acceava rapid test not only employs valued sensitivity but it requires only one minute of processing time.
Prepped and Ready
With 90 percent of streptococci disease attributed to streptococcus pyogenes, the frequency or threat of strep throat spreading is always looming. Understanding the large number of people locally even globally who are susceptible to Group A Streptococci, it is that much more important to get Strep A Test Kits in large quantities. Here is a list of some of the test kits that come in larger quantities:
- BD Veritor System (30 tests)
- Genzyme Osom (50 tests)
- Inverness POC Biostar Acceava (50 tests)
- Quidel Quickvue In-Line One-Step Group A (50 tests)
Not only does identifying streptococcus bacteria help get treatment to those threatened and essentially can prevent the spread of strep throat, it also can prevent the emergence of scarlet fever, abscesses, and pneumonia. Because that type of bacteria leads to those specific infections, using rapid test kits that produce accurate results you can enable those in your care to get the treatment and relief they need in record time!