Per the CDC:
The purpose of “Make It Your Business To Fight The Flu: A Toolkit for Businesses and Employers” is to provide information and recommended strategies to help businesses and employers promote the 2010 – 2011 seasonal flu vaccine.
The Toolkit includes:
Business/Employers Influenza Toolkit Podcast
This podcast provides information about recommended strategies to help businesses and employers promote the 2010–2011 seasonal flu vaccine.
Recommended Strategies for Businesses and Employers [118 KB, 1 page, 7 ½” x 10”]
Learn what two strategies are recommended to businesses and employers this flu season.
Promoting Seasonal Flu Vaccination: A Checklist for Businesses and Employers [113 KB, 1 page, 7 ½” x 10”]
Use this checklist to get started.
Flu Vaccine Clinic Here! [210 KB, 1 page, 7 ½” x 10”]
Host a flu vaccine clinic in the workplace and use this flyer. Complete with fillable text boxes so you can add the location, date, and time of your flu vaccine clinic.
You Need a Flu Vaccine [205 KB, 1 page, 7 ½” x 10”]
Encourage employees to get vaccinated at locations in the community. Navigate to the Flu Vaccine Finder website to find locations offering flu vaccine then update the flyer and post.
Note to Self [205 KB, 1 page, 7 ½” x 10”]
Share this flyer with employees to encourage flu vaccination. Consider posting this in the workplace, or copy and place in mailboxes or include in pay statements or newsletters.
Note to Employers [214 KB, 1 page, 7 ½” x 10”]
Use this flyer with other workplace managers to kickoff discussions about flu vaccination planning.
CDC Says “Take 3 Actions” To Fight The Flu. [153 KB, 1 page, 11” x 17”]
Use this brochure and poster to promote flu vaccination.
Key Facts about Influenza (Flu) & Flu Vaccine [264 KB, 2 pages, 7 ½” x 10”]
Know the answers to questions about the seasonal flu and vaccination.
Links [189 KB, 1 page, 7 ½” x 10”]
Helpful links for businesses and employers.
- CDC Seasonal Flu Website
- What’s New on Seasonal Flu (check back regularly!)
- Seasonal Flu Video and Audio Tools (great to use in meetings!)
- Questions and Answers about Seasonal Flu
- More Information about Flu Vaccination
- What You Should Know about Flu Antiviral Drugs Fact Sheet [989 KB, 2 pages, 8 ½” x 11”]
- MMWR: Place of Vaccination
- More Information from CDC and HHS on Seasonal and Pandemic Flu
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases, Help Reduce Flu at Work [133 KB, 1 page, 8 ½” x 11”]
- National Business Group on Health, Vaccinating Against the Flu: A Business Case [141 KB, 15 pages, 8 ½” x 11”]