There are three varieties of the Germaine Lab Hb Meter, and these starter kits have variable pricing, and the first is as follows.
- The Germaine Lab Hb Meter is a diagnostic meter system used for the testing of the hemoglobin and glycohemoglobin in your blood. This system proves to be a top-selling diagnostic meter system that provides quality accuracy. This Hb meter is fully automated and calibrated by the factory.
The battery in this system lasts through 2,700 tests or for at least 360 hours. The storage capacity for this meter is up to 1000 tests, including all dates, times and ID numbers. This meter houses four AAA batteries or an AC adaptor.
If you are ordering the Germaine Lab Hb Meter starter kit, you get the following with your starter kit, manufacturer order #78200.
- 200 Testing Cartridges
- Straightforward insert tab
- Easy to read LCD Screen
- 240 Capillary Tubes
- Two Optical Verifiers
- Four Code Chips
- One Carrying Case
- Four AAA Batteries
- One User Manual
- Four Pads to Record Results
- One Carrying Case
- No maintenance
- No Servicing
- Requires little training
- Three-Year Warranty
This system is for Hb and Hct testing with a sample size of 10ul. The range this meter reads is 5.6 – 23.5g/dL at >15 seconds.
The regulatory status of this model is CLIA waived. It takes sample testings for capillary and venous whole blood samples of 10uL. 2. The Germaine Labs AimStrip Hb and Hb Test System, manufacturer order # 78101 is CLIA waived. This starter kit is for Hb and Hct testing.
This system provides you with high-quality lab accuracy testing of capillary and venous whole blood and is of lesser cost, is calibrated at the factory, and fully automated.
The battery life of this system is the same as #1 and offers 2,700 testings or 360 hours. This system houses 1000 tests with dates, times, and an ID number. The meter comes with four AAA batteries or an AC adaptor. This Hb meter reads 5.6 – 23.5g/dL in <15 seconds.
Included in this starter kit is one meter, two optical verifiers, one carrying case, and four AAA batteries.
- The Germaine Labs AmiStrip Hb Test System starter kit, manufacturer #78250 provides the user with a lab quality, accuracy for testings of hemoglobin and hematocrit levels. This meter is factory calibrated, automatic and takes 10uL of capillary and venous whole blood.
The battery life of this starter meter is 2,700 tests or 360 hours of service. This system can recall 1000 tests, ID numbers, dates, and times of testings. Testing range is 5.6 – 23.5g/dL and takes <15 seconds.
This starter kit provides the first 50 test cartridges, one code chip, and 60 capillary tubes. You also receive your starter kit with four AAA batteries or an AC adaptor included.
Ancillary products for these Germaine Lab starter kits are available as follows.
- Packs of 50 Capillary Tubes
- Control Solution and Control Set in packs of three
- Optical Verifiers and Hb Optical Verifier Kit in Packs of two
- One AC Adaptor for the meter
- One Hb Adaptor
A Call to Action
When you need to stock your lab with quality machines, this company is at the top of the list for high-quality Hb Meter starter kits. Access their website for more valuable, in-depth information or call one of their skilled and knowledgeable representatives today at (210) 692-4192 for your Hb Meter starter kit.